- Koch Nitrogen to Build New Urea Plant and Increase Production in Enid Oklahoma
Planned investments are estimated at $1 billion; and expected to bring 500 to 800 construction jobs and 20 to 30 new employees.
- $300,000 Gift from Koch Helps YMCA Launch Safety Initiative
The program with Greater Wichita YMCA includes a public awareness campaign and hands-on water safety training.
- Georgia-Pacific To Acquire Buckeye Technologies Inc.
Buckeye Technologies is a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty fibers and nonwoven materials made from wood and cotton.
- INVISTA Starts New LYCRA HyFit™ fiber Production Line
The new production line in Shanghai, China, will help serve the growing global demand for hygiene products. Two projects are planned at its Paulina, Brazil, facility to add capacity and introduce regional production of T837 LYCRA HyFit™ fiber by October 2013.
- Koch Companies Jobs and Economic Impact Study
Koch companies in the U.S. supported a total of nearly 200,000 jobs and $11 billion in compensation and benefits.
- Flint Hills Resources to Implement More Stringent Energy Efficiency and Emission Standards as Part of Major Refinery Improvement Projects
Flint Hills Resources will apply rigorous energy efficiency and emission standards to a series of proposed projects at its Pine Bend refinery as part of an agreement with key environmental organizations. The company will also donate $1 million to expand Project Green Fleet, a clean air program it helped found in 2005.
- Flint Hills Resources Renewables Supports Almost 1000 Jobs in Iowa and Nebraska
A recent study shows the economic impact of Flint Hills Resources in Iowa and Nebraska.
- Georgia-Pacific Celebrates Opening of OSB facility
The addition of the oriented strand board facility in Clarendon County, S.C., has created 130 local jobs.
- Flint Hills Resources Donates to Protect Wildlife Habitat
The $75,000 donation to Ducks Unlimited is the latest commitment in a 28-year partnership with the organization.
- David Koch Donates to NewYork-Presbyterian
The $100 million donation will help construct a 450,000-square-foot outpatient facility.
Related news article: The Wall Street Journal: Moving Forward at City Hospital
- Flint Hills Resources and Koch Pipeline Company Support More Than 12,000 Jobs in the Coastal Bend
A recent study shows the economic impact of Flint Hills Resources and Koch Pipeline Company in the Coastal Bend region of Texas.
- Subsidiary of Koch Industries Makes Equity Investment In American Greetings Corporation
Koch AG Investment, LLC has made a preferred equity investment in American Greetings Corporation, committing $240 million in equity capital to support the Weiss family purchase of the company.
American Greetings news release: American Greetings Announces Definitive Acquisition Agreement
Related news articles: Wichita Eagle: Koch subsidiary aids deal to take American Greetings private
Cleveland Plain Dealer: American Greetings' Weiss family aims to take the company private again
- INVISTA Acquires Flame Resistant Apparel Company
The acquisition of Ashburn Hill Corp. includes the TECGEN® brands and a manufacturing operation in Texas.
- The Matador Cattle Company Supports More Than 135 Jobs In Local Communities
The Matador Cattle Company's 41 full and part-time employees in Kansas, Montana and Texas indirectly result in an estimated 135 additional jobs according to a recent study.
- INVISTA Celebrates Over a Decade of Preserving Water in Paulinia
In recognition of World Water Day on March 22, INVISTA presented the results from its sustainability-focused Planet Agenda program.
- GP Plans $400 Million In Investments
Potential investments in its plywood and lumber operations include facility expansions and equipment upgrades.
- Study Shows Economic Impact of Koch Companies in U.S.
Koch companies support nearly 200,000 U.S. jobs and about $11 billion in compensation and benefits, according to a recent study.
- Koch Supply & Trading Adds Corporate Development Director
Based in London, Roy will further develop a Europe-wide natural gas trading business from Geneva, and an LNG trading business from offices in Houston, London and Singapore for KS&T companies.
- INVISTA’s New Polyamide Salt Facility In The Netherlands Starts Production
The expanded site will serve INVISTA's European fiber and plastic customers through its integrated supply chain.
- Koch Pipeline Names Outstanding Scholars
Meet the outstanding scholars of the class of 2012-13.
- Koch Pipeline Company Employees Set Safety Record
Focusing on incident prevention has resulted in 8 million work hours without a lost-time incident, a company record.
- The John Zink Institute Announces ACCET Accreditation
Operated by John Zink Company, the institute offers practical courses on process and boiler burners, process and biogas flares, and vapor control technologies.
- INVISTA Joins the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
The Sustainable Apparel Coalition is an industry-wide group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear products around the world.
- Koch Fertilizer Products To Invest In Rouen
Koch Fertilizer Products SAS is adding storage and handling capability in the port of Rouen, France.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Breaks Ground for New Plaza
The new David H. Koch Plaza will open to the public in fall 2014.
- INVISTA gains EIA approval for HMD plant in Shanghai
Approval marks a significant milestone for INVISTA’s planned investments to create an integrated nylon 6,6 intermediates and polymer asset in the region.
- Koch Membrane Systems Products Used in Award-winning Project
Aquapolo's water reuse project, using PURON® modules & MegaMagnum® membranes, won the Brazilian National Water Agency Award.
Find out more about Aquapolo, the largest water reuse project in the Southern Hemisphere, in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McIFiJVIIPc